RPI4 networking after install completely disabled

• I tried installing OMV to my RPI4. I burned a Raspbian Lite Image to my SD card, set it up,

updated it and everything. Downloaded the OMV with this command:

wget -O - https://tinyurl.com/3mu6veem | sudo bash

and after about 15 minutes of downloading it rebooted itself reportedly and then the eth0 interface is not able to be accessed.

I also tried deleting the /etc/systemd/network/99-default.link for second reburn, that did not work either.

On the router it is showing up that the raspberry pi is on the network.

I tried the method several times with different SD cards. No idea what I am doing wrong.

• Agricola

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Downloaded the OMV with this command

It irritates me when people change the link. The proper link is on the github page - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…-Developers/installScript

the eth0 interface is not able to be accessed.

This has been discussed many times. Some routers won't give the network adapter an ip address when changing the type of networking. While unplugging the router usually works, you can also read the link above on how to skip networking setup in the script.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• This has been discussed many times. Some routers won't give the network adapter an ip address when changing the type of networking. While unplugging the router usually works, you can also read the link above on how to skip networking setup in the script.

so another reflash with skipped networking setup?

• Offizieller Beitrag

so another reflash with skipped networking setup?

unless you want to plugin a keyboard and monitor and try running omv-firstaid.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!