Photoprism several issues

• First of all i was astonished to see that Photoprism changed the ownership of my Fotos folder. Not quite what i would expect. It potentially breaks things for other applications.

Secondly i cannot get it to work.

When i try to access the URL, it times out.

Log is empty and here is systemctl:

• Hi,

I have a similar issue, time out or a connection refused, often the Photoprism page is not responding. When this appends Nmap show the 2342 IP port as "filtered", but I am on a flat home network, there is no firewall or so, internaly. My OpenMediaVault is on Linux Debian and command like netstat show the port open and listening. I created a firewall rule on the NAS to force open the port 2342, but to no effect. All the other ports and associated services are accessible (OMV, File browser plugins, Web console). It is just Photoprism returning a time out or a "connection refused" about 50% of the time until without any specific reason it works again. I can't reproduce the issue, it seems totally random. My guess is something odd with the Debian resource's allocation for the Photoprism processes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!