Having a few new problems...plus maybe some bloat.

• I've really struggled getting up to speed with Docker. It seems like it should be pretty simple, but it just didn't click with me...but I think I have it going well enough. During the process I tried installing a number different things and the end result is I think I may have my system a bit bloated. A new issue today is that after a reboot, I cannot access my Subsonic. I even re-installed and it seems to be running, ports are forwarded properly still. I'm posting the output of my systemctl list in hopes that someone can spot things that don't belong and I can free up some space/memory. Thanks ahead of time.

• It magically began working.

I did not install it with Docker. I still have other issues, I keep running out of space, so I'm trying to fix that by trying to figure out what I can uninstall that I put in and forgot about.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think the services you listed are needed.

You can use the method described here to find out what is filling your root filesystem.

• If you installed docker and did not move the docker-root directory to a data disk, this is the most likly cause for a full disk.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!