Unable to import LetsEncrypt Certificate

• Good Morning,

after creating a LetsEncrypt Certificate with certbot I'm unable to import the certificates into OMV6.

Import: System -> Certificates -> SSL -> Import

7tbDTx.jpg

After a click on the Import button I get this error message:

Invalid certificate: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line

OMV\Exception: Invalid certificate: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/certificatemgmt.inc:139

Stack trace:

#0 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\CertificateMgmt->set(Array, Array)

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)

#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('CertificateMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)

#4 {main}

I also tried the cert.pem and I get the same error.

This is a fresh Debian and OMV installation.
    I checked the OMV6 documentation:

Lets Encrypt certificates can be imported directly, just locate your
    /etc/letsencrypt/live/<mydomain.com>/<em>fullchain,privkey</em>.pem files and copy
    their contents in their respective field. No need to convert.

Anybody know whats going on here?

Thank you!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sciyh () aus folgendem Grund: Edit: OK, I found out, that I don't have to put in the path to the certificate and private key. I have to put in the content of the files in the input box. Everything is working now and you can close this case.

• Sciyh

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Sciyh

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • Hello,

got the exact same issue on a Proxmox VM with Iso 6.0.24

When I import the letsencryp certificate (I use the usual procedure I use to get TLS certificate for apache on other servers)

I got he same error message:

Invalid certificate: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line

Thxs for your help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!