Using photoprism with subfolders

• Hi, I want to try Photoprism plugin, but in Photoprism config page it only allows to point image folder to a root shared folder. Because of my folder structure, images folder that I want to see on Photoprism is a subfolder... Is there any way to choose a subfolder? it could be possible modifiying any config file? where I can make this adjustment?

Thanks in advance,

Luis Fernando

| OMV 7.0.4-2 Sandworm | AMD64 | Ryzen 3 3200G | 1x1TB SATA HDD (System) | 1x4TB SATA HDD Data 1x2TB SATA HDD Backup (Rsync) |

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can create a shared folder that points to that subfolder.

You don't need to share it on the network, just create that shared folder. Then from the plugin select that shared folder.

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • Hello everybody.

I have more or less a similar problem with Photoprism.

In practice I have a Raid5 unit, where inside I uploaded two distinct folders (but in the future I will also upload things other than photos, for backup), containing about 200gb between photos and videos, in the initial configuration of the plugin for the archive images and the data archive I have inserted the main unit of the whole Raid5, but now I also find the thumbnails in the catalog, how can I tell Photoprism which folders it should synchronize to which not? Or how do I configure the only two folders that interest me? I see that from the plugins it allows me to use a single shared folder. How can I solve? Sorry for the bad English I use a translator ... Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!