File Browser: commands not working in OMV Version

• Custom commands in Command Runner (Settings -> Global Settings -> Command Runner) are not working.

For example:

I'm trying to create "Before Delete" command to move files into a recycle folder because File Browser don't has one.

bash -c mv $FILE /srv/recycle

Error message log (podman logs filebrowser-app): "bash": executable file not found in $PATH

I tried the same command with the version (filebrowser.org) without OMV. The command works without problems.

Why is the version different and which commands are working in the OMV version?

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • Thanks for the code. There are more things, which are different.

1. In the filebrowser.org Version, I can administrate with the command filebrowser [flags] using config set or write a .json file.

In the OMV version, the command filebrowser not available. bash: filebrowser: command not found
    Without this command, there is no administration in CLI possible. Is there another method to get this command working?

2. The filebrowser config (filebrowser.json) is stored in /var/lib/filebrowser/. (See Code) I changed the port and the root in OMV Webinterface. But this informations are not written in the filebrowser.json. Where are this informations?

The Filebrowser Plugin in OMV is really great. But you can't use the documentation from https://filebrowser.org/ because there are a few things not identical working.

• Offizieller Beitrag

2. The filebrowser config (filebrowser.json) is stored in /var/lib/filebrowser/. (See Code) I changed the port and the root in OMV Webinterface. But this informations are not written in the filebrowser.json. Where are this informations?

You need to apply the settings by pressing the 'Apply' button at the top of the UI. After that the configuration and container is re-deployed.

The Filebrowser Plugin in OMV is really great. But you can't use the documentation from https://filebrowser.org/ because there are a few things not identical working.

Maybe the documentation is not talking about a containerized environment.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!