Unable to access webui

• My nas has 3 network cards and uses omv6. I use the enp3s0 of the pci-e interface by default, and manually specify the ip as 192.168.1.11, and then use the enp1s0 to establish the bridge "br0", the webui cannot be accessed (wetty, winscp, putty can connect to nas normally), At this time, the network cable is still connected to enp3s0 (that is to say, I just use an idle network card to establish a network bridge and cannot access the webui normally, and I have no other operations). I reinstalled omv6 because of this problem, and the problem reappeared after the same operation.

uS4yE.png

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I reinstalled the system and tried, and the problem did occur after the bridge was set up. After the NAS is started, the LAN IP address of ENP3S0 is still displayed, but the webui cannot be opened. Omv-firstaid has been tried, and the disk space on the system is sufficient.

• I found the problem. It was a fault caused by a problem with nginx after the system was updated. After a certain period of time, the system was reinstalled and there was no more failure. I don't know the reason, and I can't solve it, but it's normal for the time being. At that time, because of the habitual restart after configuring the network and updating the system, the problem appeared at that time, which misled me.

• albicocca

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!