Borgbackup - how to add env BORG_UNKNOWN_UNENCRYPTED_REPO_ACCESS_IS_OK?

• Hey folks,

in the last couple of days, I had a lot of errors with upgrading to omv 6.x but now it feels like most of the things are working again. I had to do a fresh installation and migrated most of the settings based on the config.xml. But now I have a borgbackup repo from the old omv 5.x version added to the new installation. I also added the same archives and setting around it. But if I want to do something with borgbackup, I get the same error message again and again:

Code
    Warning: Attempting to access a previously unknown unencrypted repository!
    Do you want to continue? [yN] Aborting.
    Cache initialization aborted

I figured out that I can use a usual borgbackup env to ignore this message:

Code
    BORG_UNKNOWN_UNENCRYPTED_REPO_ACCESS_IS_OK=yes

But where/how can I add this env? In the omv-env list I can't find it.

• But where/how can I add this env?

You can't. I will look at adding it after I read more about it.

omv 6.0.42-2 Shaitan | 64 bit | 5.19 proxmox kernel | plugins :: omvextrasorg 6.1.1 | kvm 6.1.23 | mergerfs 6.3.3 | zfs 6.0.11
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Edited once, last by ryecoaaron ().

• I removed it because I just pushed 6.1.4 of the plugin to the repo. Glad it worked though. If you have another repo to test this on, that would be great. I failed to create a repo that would prompt for it before the change.

omv 6.0.42-2 Shaitan | 64 bit | 5.19 proxmox kernel | plugins :: omvextrasorg 6.1.1 | kvm 6.1.23 | mergerfs 6.3.3 | zfs 6.0.11
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!