OMV6 + iPhone - OSStatus error 100093

• I'm new to OMV, but recently installed OMV6 (6.0.35-1 (Shaitan)) on an RPi3B+.

Everything works great apart from accessing my NAS from my iPhone. If I try to save from an app (Example, Document Scanner Pro I want to save my scanned PDF to my NAS) I get the error "The Operation couldn't be completed. Attribute not found". If I got the default iPhone Files app and try to copy a file to my NAS, I get "The Operation Can't Be Completed. OSStatus Error 100093"

From searching this forum there was only 2 other threads on this - neither has a solution. One persons solution in one was to buy other apps.... and the other thread said OMV6 works fine (Was telling the OP to upgrade from OMV4 to OMV6).

My setup is a new install of OMV6 though

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von IAmOrion () aus folgendem Grund: Update OMV6 to latest 6.0.35-1 Version - problem still exists

• UPDATE:
    Adding...

Code
    vfs objects = catia fruit streams_xattr
    fruit:nfs_aces = no

...to my smb.conf FIXED the issue - however, since the file is handled by OMV how can I ensure my changes remains? Is there somewhere in the WebUI where I can add these lines so that will then get saved into the smb.conf?

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • I have version of 6.0.37-1 and still reproduce OSStatus 100093 on iPhone (iOS 15.5)

Code
    root@openmediavault:/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-255e500e-2e14-4b11-a9c4-f09d0fe66fa1/mainhdd/iPhone# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii openmediavault 6.0.37-1 all openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution

Created file but with size 0 bytes

And fix with this configurations, not helped me.

Code
    vfs objects = catia fruit streams_xattr
    fruit:nfs_aces = no
  • I have recently found a solution to this problem.

After following the instructions on building my NAS from here: https://www.raspberrypi.com/tu…ox-raspberry-pi-tutorial/

My current environment is the following:

IOS-15.7

Under Services -->SMB/CIFS-->Shares-><edit shared file>-->Enable "Time Machine support"

After doing this everything worked as expected. Hope it helps!

• This is what fixed the issue for me on 6.0.44 , both on iPhone and iPad. Reading is not a problem but for some reason it won't write without this fix. Might as much be an Apple problem as an omv one.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!