Systemctl start ... timer gets stuck - OMV Install Script doesnt continue

• ryecoaaron

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I have no idea where to start and any help would be appreciated

diet pi is not tested for the install script or OMV (that I know of). The rest of the script output might be helpful along with the actual timer name it is hanging on.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The rest of the script output might be helpful along with the actual timer name it is hanging on.

-> phpsessionclean.timer
    -> logrotate.timer
    -> anacron.timer

and the rrdcached service

The "weird" thing is I had it running just fine for over a month. The issue started with the latest OMV Update (Post Install broke so I thought I'll just clean reinstall DietPi and OMV) and now it doesn't seem to work anymore

• Offizieller Beitrag

That session is all in one line and painful to look at. But I did notice that the first time you ran, apt was already running. Not sure what happened after that but apt was canceled which required dpkg --configure -a to fix. I don't see that run in the output and it caused many problems. I would start over with a fresh image. Make sure you aren't running any other apt commands or have unattended-upgrades running. Then run the install script.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Sorry for the weird console above (I just used the first text paste website on google...): So this is how far the script gets but that's where it gets stuck

• I would start over with a fresh image. Make sure you aren't running any other apt commands or have unattended-upgrades running. Then run the install script.

I couldn't tell you why but doing a fresh install (again) worked but now I'm getting a Bad Gateway error on the login page.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I couldn't tell you why but doing a fresh install (again) worked

Probably because you didn't have a broken package this time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!