Docker containers lost internet access after power outage

• I'm running OMV 6 with an installation of docker and portainer which were installed through OMV-Extras. I have several containers that require internet access, including cloudflare, qbittorrent and nextcloud - after a recent power outage these containers no longer appear to have internet access. OMV itself does have access as I'm able to SSH and ping google. I can access the weui of the containers (that have webuis) no problem.

So, the cloudflared container will not connect to cloudflare, and in qbittorrent I cannot search or upload/download torrents

I've tried restarting the containers through portainer and SSH, and restarting docker through OMV webui.

Here is the cloudflared log - showing that it is not able to access the web:

• Ok - I was able to sort this by running omv-firstaid - netowork interfaces. from ssh. I'm not sure what the original cause of the issue was but I think it has something to with the fact that the router was restarted by the power outage as well - this does not happen with a simple reboot. Slightly worrying if this happens when I am away from home as it will knock out the cloudflare remote access.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • macom

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Slightly worrying if this happens when I am away from home as it will knock out the cloudflare remote access.

Connecting the NAS and router to a UPS would avoid these problems.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!