Nextcloud few issues

• first I am trying to share a big directory with someone thru the share link but after 2 gig the transfer stop and the link become obsolete with:

"File not found

The document could not be found on the server. Maybe the share was deleted or has expired?"

the other issues are Nextcloud- settings overview configuration waning in orange

There are some warnings regarding your setup."

• The reverse proxy header configuration is incorrect, or you are accessing Nextcloud from a trusted proxy. If not, this is a security issue and can allow an attacker to spoof their IP address as visible to the Nextcloud. Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.
    • The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not set to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.
    • The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not set to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips ↗.

:?::?:

• I am using docker with this guide this [How-To] Nextcloud with swag (Letsencrypt) using OMV and docker-compose

and some posts from @KM0201

<?php

$CONFIG = array (

'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',

'datadirectory' => '/data',

'instanceid' => 'oc3zs1us6fyj',

'passwordsalt' => 'eKhXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbC',

'secret' => 'jkXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX4caz',

'trusted_domains' =>

array (

0 => '192.168.50.50:444',

),

'dbtype' => 'mysql',

'version' => '24.0.2.1',

'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://nextcloud.XXXXXXXXXXXXX.duckdns.org',

'dbname' => 'nextcloud',

'dbhost' => 'nextclouddb',

'dbport' => '',

'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',

'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,

'dbuser' => 'oc_Philip52',

'dbpassword' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdof5ZH',

'installed' => true,

'overwritehost' => 'nextcloud.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.duckdns.org',

'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',

);

• Can you also post your docker compose code, your swag proxy-confs/*.nextcloud.conf and proxy.conf? Is your swag a fresh setup or an older one? I think the problem is in the swag proxy conf. Maybe some outdated files or so.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are you using swag to get your cert?

Need to see nextcloud's config.php as well.

I'm not sure on the "X-Robots" tag error, I've never seen that one.

The other two are easily resolved... That's a very detailed walkthrough using swag and nextcloud.

Near the bottom I detail how to clear those two errors

• According to Swag log nginx: [emerg] unexpected "," in /config/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subdomain.conf:27

is 27 mean line # ? in this case in notepad++ this is empty

I fixed most of the errors in Nextcloud by following the link to your very detailed instructions

just got this one left

The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not set to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly.

but I got

server_name nextcloud.*;

add_header X-Robots-Tag "noindex, nofollow, nosnippet, noarchive"; in my subdomain.conf!

• Well before my posting I was trying to correct it probably made an error so where is the comma ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well before my posting I was trying to correct it probably made an error so where is the comma ?

Well, clearly this line, whatever it does, is wrong. You definitely added it, as it's not in the default.

Code
      add_header X-Robots-Tag "noindex, nofollow, nosnippet, noarchive";  add_header X-Robots-Tag "noindex, nofollow, nosnippet, noarchive";

as that is the specific error NC is complaining about. So why did you add that is my first question.

Assuming your nextcloud container was named nextcloud (which from your stack, it is)... there was no real reason to edit this file at all.

Try this

Delete that nextcloud.subdomain.conf you have now.

Create a new nextcloud.subdomain.conf and copy/paste the below. This is a default nextcloud.subdomain.conf. There should be no reason to edit the IP address, port, etc. Just copy/paste it into the new subdomain.conf file and save. It also appears you're using windows to do this, which generally is not the wisest of ideas. I've heard (but never seen as I've never actually seen anyone do this) of this causing possible permission errors. WHy don't you just edit it with nano? There's no real reason to share this folder over SMB and in fact it might even be a security risk as I'm assuming you have guest shares installed and someone could easily steal your cert

Once that's done, restart swag.

Now refresh NC, and that error should be clear.

• I just did it cannot access nextcloud if i dont set up set $upstream_appmyIP; with

Code
    set $upstream_app nextcloud;

got

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

_______

Anyway, the last warning is now gone :)<3

• Hi, same error message about :

"

The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not set to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk, as it is recommended to adjust this setting accordingly."

How did you solve that ??

Br

Daniele.

OMV 6.X.X

HP Microserver Gen 10 Plus, 3X2TB Data , 1x4TB Parity , Usb Thumb for OS , 32g Ecc Ram.

Plugins : SharerootFs; Kvm; MergerFs; Ups; Snapraid; Resetperms; Fail2ban; Owntone; Flashmemory; Symlinks; Compose ;

Docker: Prowlarr, Swag; Transmission; Filebrowser; Polaris; Wireguard; Heimdall; GlueTun;

• The problem was that he added a custom header for X-Robots-Tag in the file nextcloud.subdomain.conf. This header is already set at another place what caused the error. In general when you really stick to the guide you don’t get the error.

• @HannesJo, thank you for the reply, i found the problem .

I have removed the "#" in the swag's ssl.conf , at the "X-Robots-Tag line ( my mistake ).

Now is ok,

Br

Daniele.

OMV 6.X.X

HP Microserver Gen 10 Plus, 3X2TB Data , 1x4TB Parity , Usb Thumb for OS , 32g Ecc Ram.

Plugins : SharerootFs; Kvm; MergerFs; Ups; Snapraid; Resetperms; Fail2ban; Owntone; Flashmemory; Symlinks; Compose ;

Docker: Prowlarr, Swag; Transmission; Filebrowser; Polaris; Wireguard; Heimdall; GlueTun;

• @HannesJo, thank you for the reply, i found the problem .

I have removed the "#" in the swag's ssl.conf , at the "X-Robots-Tag line ( my mistake ).

Now is ok,

Br

Daniele.

Nice 👍 … If swag is the only way your Nextcloud is accessible and you also access other apps via swag, you may re-activate it here and disable at Nextcloud to prevent the error. You should find it at Nextcloud‘s /config/nginx/site-confs/default.

• Nice 👍 … If swag is the only way your Nextcloud is accessible and you also access other apps via swag, you may re-activate it here and disable at Nextcloud to prevent the error. You should find it at Nextcloud‘s /config/nginx/site-confs/default

Hi , tried It .

Insert the "#" in config/nginx/site-confs/default to the X-Robot-Tag line , and edited the swag's .ssl.conf with none at the X-Robot-Tag line .

Restarted the Nextcloud container but doesnt work .

Come back to the standard setup .

Do you have any suggestion ??

OMV 6.X.X

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!