No sound - owntone 6.0.4-1

• Hi,
    After a couple of long night trying to solve the isue scrolling through ggle (it's right now 6am at mine) I give up and come to ask for help :
    the plugin looks like it's working (showing info of the song playing), but it doesn't sound !

I'm still learning so I must have past in front of something without seeing it ..

After research :
    - the sound is activated in the bios,
    - sound works on an install of ubuntu

- same problem on OVM on another computer in a VR
    - I try to install a desktop environement but .. OMV doesn't let me

here is the result of inxi

when i do the same command on ubuntu, I have something like this with at the end of the sound server line, running or not

It's the only difference I can see

I'm on OMV6.0.40-1

Does someone have an idea to help me fix this problem and have sound again ?
    thanks in advance

• tried already .. I set at the max in alsamixer,

I now just reinstall OMV clean, did updates, activated ssh, installed inxi, and alsa-utils : no error except messages about services not starting :

*later on, trying both their status only alsa-restore is active, and alsa-state inactive :

"ConditionPathExists=/etc/alsa/state-daemon.conf was not met" (which, as far as I understand, makes sens, it's one or the other)

Alsa mixer looks good :

- trying "aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Noise.wav" works too,
    - in owntone the http stream works, I can hear it on my laptop, but still not from the server

• ahazor

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!