Dashboard reverting to default (empty)

• Hello all,

Every now and then, my dashboard (OMV6) loses all of its information and I get the message that you see on a clean install:

Zitat

Information The dashboard has not yet been configured. To personalize it, please go to the settings page.

Has anyone else had this?

Thanks,

Nick.

I ride bikes a long way.
    longbikejourney.com

omv 6.9.2-1 (Shaitan) | 64 bit | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.11-amd64 | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220 V2 @ 3.10GHz | Dell PowerEdge R210 8GB RAM

• Offizieller Beitrag

You must have cleared your cookies. The dashboard stores its config in cookies since it is a client side setting. This has been covered many times.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You must have cleared your cookies. The dashboard stores its config in cookies since it is a client side setting. This has been covered many times.

If your browser clears the cookies, than it will reset the dashboard.

Apologies, both.

I did wonder if that was the reason and had changed my cookie setting from 'strict' to 'standard'. Only after reading your replies did I take another look and see the 'Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed' checkbox, which I have now added exceptions to. Sorry again and thank you for your help.

Nick.

I ride bikes a long way.
    longbikejourney.com

omv 6.9.2-1 (Shaitan) | 64 bit | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.11-amd64 | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220 V2 @ 3.10GHz | Dell PowerEdge R210 8GB RAM

• Nick0

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!