Windows SMB permissions, 1 machine OK, the other not

• I have an OMV 5.6 server that mainly runs NFS shares for Linux clients. I have 2 boxes that access certain shares on Windows 10. The older Windows install I have no problems with. I have another dual boot machine and the Windows install can only access files that were created and not modified a long time ago, no files recently modified show up.

I think the files the 1 Windows box has trouble with were modified through an NFS transfer after I added "anongid=100,anonuid=1000" to the NFS mount options. I don't remember why I did this, probably to fix a Linux permissions problem. I think that because a linux client will see user:group of new files as me:me and the old files as 998:100. No other computer has an issue with any of these files, not the other Linux boxes and not the other Windows box. I checked every permissions related thing I can and everything that references that Windows box is the same as the other Windows box.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!