Sickbeard 0.5.8 wont start automatically

• I've installed the lastest sickbeard update 0.5.8 but after rebooting the server the sickbeard is not starting automatically, i've to start the service manually on the console service sickbeard start

• update-rc.d sickbeard remove
    update-rc.d sickbeard defaults

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Sorry I have not replied, I got caught up adding some new features to these plugins.

I don't think this was introduced in the last update as that was just a new fork was added. Until I get a chance to have a look at it just do as David said.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

Sorry I have not replied, I got caught up adding some new features to these plugins.

I don't think this was introduced in the last update as that was just a new fork was added. Until I get a chance to have a look at it just do as David said.

Strange, because my server goes down every night and with WOL powering on every morning, and after this update i saw no series coming in and after checking sickbeard it was not running anymore.

• It maybe the post install file that needs to be changed, when first installed it works fine but when run a second time it breaks something. I will take a look at it later today.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

It maybe the post install file that needs to be changed, when first installed it works fine but when run a second time it breaks something. I will take a look at it later today.

The workaround mentioned above fixed my issue.

• This should be fixed in the next release as well as a couple of new features.

Users can add there own forks as well as backup/restore their settings to a data drive.

I would like to thank ryecoaaron who has put up with my nagging and was always ready to offer suggestions when I hit a wall, Thanks m8.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "jhmiller"

I would like to thank ryecoaaron who has put up with my nagging and was always ready to offer suggestions when I hit a wall, Thanks m8.

:) My kids nag me and you definitely weren't nagging :lol:

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!