No access to WEBGUI

• Good afternoon!

Access to the OMV 5.5.11-1 web interface has disappeared.

When entering the login password. He reloads the page and does not let it go any further. If you enter an incorrect password, it will report an error.

When entering the command: df -h Photo 1, I noticed that my /dev/sda1/ folder was completely occupied. They write on the forms that due to the lack of free space, it is impossible to enter the settings.

When entering commands:

Code
    sudo rm -rf /var/lib/php/sessions
    sudo mkdir -m 777 /var/lib/php/sessions

Nothing has solved. I took the instructions for the commands here: tutorial

Can anyone help with the solution? I can't reinstall the system and it's not a radical step that I don't want to do

• ryecoaaron

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Zitat
    • log files are spammed --> check the content of the log file and fix the root cause why the log file is spammed; after you fixed the problem you can reduce the size of the log file to 0 with truncate -s 0 logfile.log replace logfile.log

Did not help. I made a screenshot of the ./log folder

Photo

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag
    1. don't post pictures, please copy the content and paste it using the code box </>
    2. in the truncate command you have to replace the "logfile.log" by the actual file you would like to reduce to 0; but first you need to find it, then you need to check what is inside to understand what is wrong and the truncate it
    3. post the output of ls -ahl /var/log
  • macom

I can't figure out what kind of folder occupies 47 GB and which is marked with a dot

Introduced this comante:

Zitat

ls -ahl /var/log

Issued:

• root@omv:~# ls -ah1 /var/log

This command is ls -ahl /var/log (after the h is a small L, NOT a 1)

• Soma

Thanks for the clarification!

Team result

• macom

Code: less /var/log/daemon.log

• Code: less /var/log/daemon.log

Since I don't use SAMBA, this is only assumptions:

Your smbd is auditing A LOT to the daemon.log and that is seen with the size of the files.

I trust is only a matter of setting the file size to a certain [value] so logrotate will make it rotate more often and compress it.

Nonetheless, you should see if it's a normal situation with SAMBA.

Maybe macom can help with the trunking of the log file.

• macom

This text is repeated in daemon.log.

I also have problems with the ability to check the time. I can't see the time zone or the current time.

Unfortunately I haven't made any more progress yet

Code
    omv smbd_audit: smbd_smb2_request_error_ex: smbd_smb2_request_error_ex: idx[5] status[STATUS_NO_MORE_FILES] || at ../source3/smbd/smb2_query_directory.c:158

Oct 21 12:56:55 omv smbd_audit: [2022/10/21 12:56:55.598550,  3] ../source3/smbd/smb2_server.c:3195(smbd_smb2_request_error_ex)

Oct 21 12:56:55 omv smbd_audit: [2022/10/21 12:56:55.598480,  3] ../source3/smbd/dir.c:1225(smbd_dirptr_get_entry)

Oct 21 12:56:55 omv smbd_audit: [2022/10/21 12:56:55.595756,  2] ../source3/smbd/dosmode.c:161(unix_mode)

Oct 21 12:56:55 omv smbd_audit:   smbd_dirptr_get_entry mask=[*] found Отделы/Дизайн и Маркетинг/07_УПАКОВКА/архив/!__УПАКОВКА/001__ЛАМПЫ (Офисно-Бытовые)/04__GRUSHA - Lamp Line 2.0/3D/E27-G45-8w-lense-pack fname=E27-G45-8w-lense-pack (E27-G45-8w-lense-pack)
    Oct 21 12:56:55 omv smbd_audit: [2022/10/21 12:56:55.585861,  3] ../source3/smbd/dir.c:1225(smbd_dirptr_get_entry)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!