Can't install plugin MiniDLNA

• Please use english.

I also tried to remove it and after reinstall it but it gives me the same red error. I still not have attached any hd.

This is the red windows error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-minidlna 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-minidlna 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:247

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusO5...', '/tmp/bgoutputD7...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc(251): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->install(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('install', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Plugin', 'install', Array, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

thanks

• OK I use Putty but how to exit from the > prompt ?

I have Reboot all.

But now I see it installed if I search it in the Plugin but I don't see it listed in Services..If I try to unistall it, it gives me red error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-minidlna 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-minidlna 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:156

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatuszR...', '/tmp/bgoutputqj...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc(160): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\PluginMgmt->remove(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('remove', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Plugin', 'remove', Array, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

Thanks

• It is already two or three times that I reinstall from zero the RPI OS in the RPI and after I install OMV and when I am at the stage of install MiniLDNA, it gives me this error... Very strange.. Some months ago it worked well...

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try ctrl-shift-R in the web browser? What is the output of: dpkg -l| grep openme

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• it openmediavault 6.0.46-5 all

openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution

ii openmediavault-flashmemory 6.2 all

folder2ram plugin for openmediavault

ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all

GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive

iW openmediavault-minidlna 6.0.3 all

OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin

ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 6.1.1 all

OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

I tried also with ctrl-shift-R but seems it re-load the page but no problem solved.

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've never seen the iW status (Triggers-awaiting). Does sudo apt-get -f install help? Is your SD card new?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• When i give it your command:

pi@NAS:~ $ apt-get -f install

I got this error in Putty:

E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend - open (13: Permission denied)

E: Unable to acquire the dpkg frontend lock (/var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend), are you root?

My uSD card is not new.

Thanks

• I have formatted the uSD, reinstalled from zero the RPI OS Lite 32bit and after OMV but the same when I try to istall the MiniDLNA when it is at the end fo the installation I got the red error Software Failure.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe can be the uSD not too good ?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

there an update command for Putty in order to upgrade the OS 32bit Lite to OS 64bit lite without install all from zero ?

Nope.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!