Home Assistan Supervised and KVM

• Offizieller Beitrag

If it is working on your test VM, it should be ok. Did you install docker with omv-extras? Just installing those two .deb packages for HA seems pretty easy.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I just installed docker manually:

curl -fsSL get.docker.com | sh 

Is there any difference when installing via omv-extras? It seems to me, that I don't need additional plugins that the package includes.[/tt]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there any difference when installing via omv-extras?

Very minor. They use the same repo and package. The big difference is omv-extras creates an override file for the docker service that tells docker to wait to start until your data drives are ready.

It seems to me, that I don't need additional plugins that the package includes.

Plugins? omv-extras is a plugin itself. If you don't need docker, omv-extras doesn't istall it. If you don't need portainer or yacht, installing omv-extras does not install those containers unless you tell it to. Since you were installing the kvm plugin, you must have had omv-extras installed.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I installed everything on the target PC: OMV, omv-extras, docker, Home Assistant Supervisor. Everything works great. Thank you very much for your help and support. Although the problem with Conbee and KVM could not be resolved, but our discussions allowed me to find a simpler solution :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Although the problem with Conbee and KVM could not be resolved

Glad it is working. This might be solved with time with newer versions of libvirt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!