omv-onedrive-auth error

• Hello, on a fresh install of OMV6.x I have tried to install the ONEDRIVE plugin but I get this error when I try to run: omv-onedrive-auth

• cosmin1805

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • cosmin1805

Hat das Label gelöst entfernt.
  • This mean you are running on AMD64. How did you have installed OMV?

Well, I just downloaded the iso and installed it like any other os. Also now I get this error....

• @cosmin1805

Please can you start a discussion here: https://github.com/abraunegg/onedrive/discussions

Zitat
    Code
    sqlite.SqliteException@src/sqlite.d(128): out of memory

I would like to actually understand your environment and attempt to reproduce this or even investigate your platform real-time via conference call|video call - as that exception and crash you are seeing has not been seen before.

There is some urgency here, as I am in the window for closing out v2.4.22 which will be the last release for the 2.4 series before all work pivots to v2.5 branch.

• @votdev

From a 'clean' install of OMV using 'openmediavault_6.0.24-amd64.iso' - then updating the platform & reboot, then attempting to install the 'onedrive' plugin yields this:

and this (the actual reported error):

If 'libcurl4' is then installed:

the 'onedrive' client can now run without issue as 'root' and was successfully authenticated for 'root' to use manually ... so what about 'omv-onedrive-auth' ?

So this error - is not good - but this is because the 'omv-onedrive-auth' script contains the following:

Code
    sudo -u onedrive onedrive --confdir /var/cache/onedrive --reauth
    if [ $? -eq 126 ]; then
      sudo -u onedrive onedrive --confdir /var/cache/onedrive --resync
    fi

if [ $enabled ]; then
      echo "Please wait, restarting service ..."
      systemctl restart onedrive.service || true
    fi

Problems:

1. The user 'onedrive' does not have permission to /var/cache/onedrive after a 'default' install

2. On exit if the exit code is 126, you are specifying to perform a --resync ..... but the application is 100% always going to sit at the prompt requesting input because you are not including the --resync-auth as well .....

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# ls -la /var/cache/onedrive
    total 8
    drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Oct  8 09:01 .
    drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4096 Nov 28 09:35 ..
    root@openmediavault:~# 

Suggestions:

1. Do not use /var/cache/onedrive as your configuration directory. You already create a 'new user' for 'onedrive' to use - as per /etc/passwd ... so let the application configuration be written to the 'onedrive' users home directory where they have full permission to do so

2. It appears that you want to store all the OneDrive data in /var/cache/onedrive as well ... specify this correctly with the --syncdir argument

• Yes, I will open a discussion on github where I will go into detail with what I have done(maybe with a obs recording).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!