Error in tab "Diagnostics -> Services -> FTP"

• Hello :)

OMV Version :

6.0.46-5 (Shaitan) (same error with 6.1.4-2)

Error message :

Screenshot:

ERafEAa.jpg

The service is running and I can access the FTP.

Any idea ?

English isn't my native language, so, sorry if I make mistakes ^^

OMV 7.0.3-1 | Linux 6.1.0-18-amd64 | openmediavault-omvextrasorg 7.0

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jroch74 ()

• The same problem if any ban rule is set in the ftp service. If the ban rule is removed, then the problem goes away. I discovered this about a month ago. Since this problem has already occurred before, and then was solved in one of the updates, I expected that it would be solved again with the update, but several updates have already passed, and the problem is not solved.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The same problem if any ban rule is set in the ftp service. If the ban rule is removed, then the problem goes away. I discovered this about a month ago. Since this problem has already occurred before, and then was solved in one of the updates, I expected that it would be solved again with the update, but several updates have already passed, and the problem is not solved.

Fixed in openmediavault 6.1.5, see https://github.com/openmediava…7fa66a9fa3da04d69d9d8db2f.

P.S.: Please keep in mind that i can not read every forum post. If there is no bug report, then some issues are not on my radar.

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Thank you very much for the fix :)

I will register on Github and open an issue the next time if it's the right way to do it ;)

English isn't my native language, so, sorry if I make mistakes ^^

OMV 7.0.3-1 | Linux 6.1.0-18-amd64 | openmediavault-omvextrasorg 7.0

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!