Snapraid plugin stop working after last update.

• When I choose "Scrub" it gives error message:

Code
    "The property 'percentScrub' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.snapraid'."

and tracing information:

Any idea to fix the problem?

OMV version: 6.0.46-5

Snapraid Plugin Version: 6.2.1

• Offizieller Beitrag

Any idea to fix the problem?

You shouldn't have the testing repo enabled to start. The version of the snapraid plugin in the testing repo is a big change (multi arrays and split parity).

Did you clear your browser cache? Are you executing the scrub from the Array tab?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You shouldn't have the testing repo enabled to start. The version of the snapraid plugin in the testing repo is a big change (multi arrays and split parity).

Did you clear your browser cache? Are you executing the scrub from the Array tab?

Tried clear browser cache, but the problem keeps occurring.

Yes , i have testing repo enabled. But the version of snapraid plugin seems still 6.2.1 after disabling testing repo.

If I uninstall and reinstall the plugin, do I lost the settings?

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

the problem keeps occurring.

You didn't say if you were executing from the array tab? What is the output of:

sudo omv-showkey snapraid

sudo omv-salt deploy run snapraid

But the version of snapraid plugin seems still 6.2.1 after disabling testing repo.

Of course. Disabling a repo doesn't go purge all packages from it.

If I uninstall and reinstall the plugin, do I lost the settings?

Yes because the database schema has changed and migrated once you install 6.2.1. I think we should be able to get it working if you provide the output of the commands above.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

OK since plugin from testing is not working. Do I need to reinstall fresh?

Why would you have to reinstall fresh? Just purge the snapraid plugin, click omv aptclean in omv-extras, make sure the testing repo is disabled, install snapraid plugin. You will have to re-create your snapraid array but it is just files anyway.

By the way, the plugin works fine. The script does not.

• Yeah, I figured that out myself. I am happy to report that I was able to do the above. and recreate the snapraid.

I guess I have one or two other plugins that came from testing. I have not removed and reinstalled them yet. I am not sure how the testing repo was enabled, but it is disabled now.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I guess I have one or two other plugins that came from testing. I have not removed and reinstalled them yet. I am not sure how the testing repo was enabled, but it is disabled now.

The testing repo only has one plugin that is a newer version than the regular repo and that is the snapraid plugin. So, if all updates are installed, you shouldn't have any other plugins from the testing repo.

• I have the exact same issue after I just upgraded from OMV 5.x to 6.x.

Is there any way of fixing this without re-installing the snap raid plugin? I am worried about re-creating my array.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!