Can I resize an Iscsi Image file

• Offizieller Beitrag

What version of OMV? Since you are calling it iscsi target, it makes me think you are using a very old version of OMV like 3.x. If you were on the only supported version of OMV - 6.x - you would be easily be able to resize an image file with the grow button in the Images tab.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• What version of OMV? Since you are calling it iscsi target, it makes me think you are using a very old version of OMV like 3.x. If you were on the only supported version of OMV - 6.x - you would be easily be able to resize an image file with the grow button in the Images tab.

Hehe. No, I'm not using an old version. I'm just very stupid :) Thoght that button was some "Maximize window" button. and never hovered it. It is just one of those days when you can't think. Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thoght that button was some "Maximize window" button. and never hovered it.

I won't say I am the best at picking icons for actions : ) In this case, it is using the same "expand" icon that the LVM plugin uses but I can see your point.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are any of these better?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!