Broken MergerFS Plugin and Pool

• So, I've removed a hard drive in a mergerfs pool, booted, shutdown, reinstalled the harddrive and booted again and now mergerfs isn't working.

I've tried a few things with no luck and reinstalled MergerFS via the plugins. The data is still on each drive and I can view it in command line, but most pages in the web app no longer work if they show anything to do with the MergerFS shared folder.

Error below when clicking in the MergerFS tab.

My File Systems show two missing Fuse.mergerfs directories. The stop is greyed out. When I click edit I get "Software Failure. The requested page was not found." Link: https://ibb.co/ThMGZzg

All disks appear correctly.

I can't see anything in the mergerfs tab and get the error above when i click to add a new MergerFS drive.

I think something has gone wrong in the config file and I'll need to edit that?

thanks for any help.

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • i've been looking in config.xml and noticed the below in two seperate parts. Should I be manually editing the config to add back in the MergerFS pool to <mergerfs><pools/></mergerfs></services> ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!