apache won't start after update

• {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: openmediavault (>= 0.6.0.11) but 0.6.0.10 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: openmediavault (>= 0.6.0.11) but 0.6.0.10 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc:

That's what I get in the end. Seems at least some plugins are not uninstalled as I can still open Couchpotato

• Hold on a second ok....

Change your /etc/sources.list file to this and then do "apt-get update". Then try to install OMV.

• Man dude, you have another issue...

change this file and do "apt-get update". Then "apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault"
    /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

Code
    deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public kralizec main

You enabled stuff you should not have.

• From another thread. Don't ever enable these, which you did.....

Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Also check this... in the web-gui at /System/Updates then on the right window the Settings TAB. Did you enable anything there? If you did take the check marks off Pre-released upates and Community maintained updates. Save and apply. Then check for updates or try an "apt-get update" in command line. Do not enable those items.

That one line I gave above is all that should be in openmediavault.list for OMV .6 or OMV 1

• I update the sources.list (/etc/APT/sources.list) with what you gave me and reinstalled via "apt-get install openmediavault" and now the WebGUI is starting again. So far so good. Now back to reinstalling plugins. Hope all goes well and I don't need to change other parameters. Thanks for the help so far!!!!!!!!!

• Offizieller Beitrag

There are testing versions of those specific plugins here.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

No. There is an upload button on the plugin page. Once they tested more, they will be in the repo.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just put them in the kralizec miller-testing repo.

• At first I guess it worked, now I can't SSH in, webGui working now, but can't install anymore plugins, errors all around. I guess I will need to reinstall. apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault not working however. Is there a 0.6 iso floating around so I can make a clean reinstall. Guess patching stuff up won't work anymore.

• Doesn't work.

Apt-get clean does absolutely nothing, reinstalling ends in a fault, my disks are shared in webGui, still I don't see them in my network, can't SSH in, I think i'm rather FUBAR. :p The openmediavault.list has been changed earlier, still it's a no go. It downloads but installing fails.

• Did you enable ssh in the web-gui in the services section???

When you use the upload feature it puts the file in this location:

/var/cache/apt/archives

You can:
    cd /var/cache/apt/archives
    dpkg -i (package name)

Did you make sure there are not check marks on these /System/Updates then on the right window the Settings TAB?? Then save and apply??

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!