172.18.0.1/ 172.19.0.1

• Good evening, I need help with the setup. I put omv. everything works, I add portainer, transmission, unifi controller, and I lose ip addresses for management. I'm new to this business and I don't know what it's called. The bottom line is that I have static addresses to access this device. ilo 192.168.2.3 and two to access the admin panel web panel 192.168.2.4 and 192.168.2.5. so after installing unifi controller they disappear and through the interface ilo I see only internal addresses 172.18.0.1/ 172.19.0.1 or ipv6 addresses, but I am not allowed to use such addresses inside the network, what may be the problem and how to fix it. I have already reinstalled the system three times, and I get this result after installing unifi. i tried omv-firstaid, tuning interfaces, but in the configuration process it skips the ipv4 configuration step, and goes to ipv6.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't think you are going to get a definitive reply unless someone uses unfi

But looking at it logically it worked before you threw unifi into the mix, and I think, but not sure, the br preceding the addresses could stand for bridge

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

• The problem was solved by reinstalling, the thread can be deleted

OMV6 running on an HP Microserver Gen8/Xeon
    CPU E31260L /16Gb

M4-CT064M4SSD2

TOSHIBA MG07ACA12TE x2
    WDC WD20EZRX-00DC0B0 x2
    Nvidia Quatro P400

• geaves

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!