Rsync data disk

• Look. Since there is no help here besides yours.Thank you again

You can copy the drive with rsync and still add it to snapraid. There are several different guides. the Snapraid Guide that you gave me looks good. Just nobody gives advice I assume not many people use it. they use another way.

So rsync first than add it to snap. Then fix command etc. Didn't get there yet. 1 step after another. Using rsync doesn't damage the data I just have to be careful with devicenames. They change. But all other drives are plugged out. Not much can happen.

Right now I need to find out why rsync says there is not enough space after partioning and formatting it in ext4. I am learning a lot of the things I need at the moment. Just takes time to find out by myself. this is just hobby and I am very busy.

Still I am very thankful for your help. There is a lot of people here but not many answers for beginners like me.

OMV 6 on ASRock J4125B ITX w/2X8 GB G-Skill|32 GB Sandisk USB|50 TB HDD Space|Be quiet! Pure Power 400W

Fractal Define R5 Titanium

• Hi macom,

Right now I am using the guide you showed. I am at step 7 Fix. It says ~4 min. But as I see it this is going to take hours. Probably because its 8TB.

Let's see what coming out of it.

OMV 6 on ASRock J4125B ITX w/2X8 GB G-Skill|32 GB Sandisk USB|50 TB HDD Space|Be quiet! Pure Power 400W

Fractal Define R5 Titanium

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!