Can't login to Web UI, omv-firstaid fails, docker not starting...

• After a sudden power loss, my OMV 6 installation has gone completely awry.

1. I can't login to the Web UI. Entering the credentials effectively results in the page being reloaded. Already tried clearing cache, reloading, trying with a different browser.

2. omv-firstaid has become practically useless. Attempts to reconfigure web control panel or network interface result in the following:

Code
    Updating web control panel settings. Please wait ...
    {'response': None, 'error': {'code': 0, 'message': '', 'trace': "OMV\\Config\\DatabaseException in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc:450\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc(230): OMV\\Config\\DatabaseBackend->commit()\n#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(259): OMV\\Config\\DatabaseBackend->replace('//webadmin', Array)\n#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/webgui.inc(75): OMV\\Config\\Database->set(Object(OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject))\n#3 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\WebGui->setSettings(Array, Array)\n#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)\n#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('WebGui', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)\n#7 {main}", 'http_status_code': 500}}

According to omv-firstaid the configuration file is valid.

3. Docker daemon fails to start. The result of systemctl status docker.service is:

Other than that, the pool is mounted and SMB shares are accessible, but I can't manage anything. OMV runs from a USB.

I need assistance with getting either the Web UI or the docker daemon to run.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Check if your root fs is full

• macom Yeaah... that was indeed the problem. It seems after I recently was investigating some hardware capabilities of my PC, everything that could log anything filled the USB stick to the brink with log messages - errors mostly. Rmoved quite a few, and OMV runs fine now, but I have quite a mess to clean up after.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!