Errors during upgrade - reverted to old install - need advice on how to successfully upgrade.

• Hello, I'm running OMV5 V.5.6.26-1 and everything has been fine for quite a while since I upgraded from OMV4. However now when I try to upgrade to 6 I run into errors. sudo omv-salt stage run deploy runs fine, as well as sudo omv-upgrade.

When I run sudo omv-release-upgrade it ends with this.

I then tried the fix5to6 script

wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/fix5to6upgrade | sudo bash

the output is as below.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• last option could be do a new fresh OMV6 install on a new boot mediun, boot from this fresh install, and install OMV-extras, and plugins like:

openmediavault-sharerootfs, openmediavault-resetperms,openmediavault-snapraid

once done, reboot and your data disk must be detected and import filesystem (do not recreate).

if this path do not work as expected, always you can still retire your OMV6 boot device and use old OMV5 boot device to use your NAS

• Thanks for the reply! I haven't seen any options in OMV to export or import filesystem/settings etc. But if that is an option I could definitely go that route. How is it possible to export my old filesystem settings and import them into OMV6? Is there also a way to do this for users/settings etc?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!