Hello. I’m coming to you because I’ve had a problem since yesterday.
a disk in my array is missing in the "raid management" tab, the raid is degraded, the volume is no longer mounted, but the disk is plugged in and visible in the list of drives and the smart test are green.
So I deleted the incriminated disk to make it appear in the list of available disks for the raid recovery, he accepted it, I turned up the volume. For now the raid is not rebuilt, but I have again access to my files under windows.
I don’t know what to do. yesterday I already did the same manipulation, but tonight, by making the server fun again, the same problem appears.
I just made the server reboot to see if it took into account the changes and if it launched the reconstruction of the raid, but it’s as if I did nothing, that is to say as explained above, more access to the RAID in windows, missing disk, degraded RAID but present and functional disk.
while waiting for an answer, I will try to run a deep smart test.
Thank you for reading me