server nextcloud no found with duckdns

• Hi,

I can't to connect on my nextcloud in 5G but OK in wifi.

I follow this:

So my config:

and

so my config:

and the .php, I follow this:

So:

have you and idea please??

• Its been a while since i setup mine and i'm not an expert, im not even using swag but try changing the

Code
    'trusted_domains' => 
      array (
        0 => '192.168.1.99:450',
        1 => 'maf.duckdns.org', 
      ),

to

Code
    'trusted_domains' => 
      array (
        0 => '192.168.1.99:450',
        1 => 'nextcloud.maf.duckdns.org', 
      ),

if the correct url is https://nextcloud.maf.duckdns.org

Odroid-HC4, Debian Buster, OMV 5.x, Docker, Portainer, Syncthing, Nextcloud

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 (intel i5-4570, 8GB ram) OMV 5.x, Docker, Portainer, OpenVPN, Nginx proxy manager, Nextcloud, Owncloud, Vaultwarden, Filebrowser, Photoshow, Wireguard

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well if you're not using swag, I won't be of any help.

If you decide to use swag, here is a very detailed guide I did to duckdns and nextcloud.

• My reply was towards jampman who wrote the first post.

I did some testing and my solution works if you can get to the NC page but you get the error

Access through untrusted domain

if you can't, then the problem is something else and as i said i have set up mine differently so im sorry i cant help you.

EDIT for jampman .... If the information given in the above configurations files is correct (domain name, passwords etc) my suggestion is to change them to something that doesn't exist/ is incorrect.

Odroid-HC4, Debian Buster, OMV 5.x, Docker, Portainer, Syncthing, Nextcloud

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 (intel i5-4570, 8GB ram) OMV 5.x, Docker, Portainer, OpenVPN, Nginx proxy manager, Nextcloud, Owncloud, Vaultwarden, Filebrowser, Photoshow, Wireguard

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von meracl ()

• Ok, in fact, I have a problem with my DNS of my operator from the beginning. So it works with swag.

Now I have: HTTP "X-Frame-Options" n'est pas configurée pour être égale à "SAMEORIGIN" but apparently this verification is obsolete

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!