snapraid content filed locked

• When I try to start Snapraid script for diff and sync I get an error snapraid is already running but I start the script manually. The content file gets locked at the same disk everytime.

OMV 6 on ASRock J4125B ITX w/2X8 GB G-Skill|32 GB Sandisk USB|50 TB HDD Space|Be quiet! Pure Power 400W

Fractal Define R5 Titanium

• I already deleted it. Then it runs.

But it didn't scrub because deleted file threshold was exceeded.

Tried to force a sync after that gives me the same error. Probably because it is still running. But this is taking too long.

OMV 6 on ASRock J4125B ITX w/2X8 GB G-Skill|32 GB Sandisk USB|50 TB HDD Space|Be quiet! Pure Power 400W

• If the number of deleted files threshold setting is met, the sync will not run. There is a setting that controls this, perhaps in two ways. One way is to raise the threshold number higher. But be sensible with this because not running a sync on this basis is there to protect you from becoming unable to recover accidently deleted files. The other way is to change the number of times they sync is refused to run, and once this has been met, run the sync. These parameters vary from script to script, so read thru yours and see what is available.

The first full sync can take a long time, and the time required varies with the total number of files being sync'd. After the first full sync, the next sync will be operating only on any newly added files. Same goes for scrubbing. A full scrub of all files can take a very long time if a lot of files are in the array. More than a day or two is not unusual.

Take care not to add or remove files when a sync is running as this will cause many warnings to be written to the script output file.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Thanks for your answer. But my OMV is just a data grave.

I made changes in the script to force the sync not the deleted files threshold. Trying to get it running but since I had to change data drive it is not running as before.

• I ran the script again. But after it finished I looked and there is again snapraid content file locked. So next it wouldn't run either.

• That file is supposed to be deleted after a successful operation. That probably won't happen for a failed run.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I can see it is running through the time stamp being updated.

• No idea what to tell you other than it looks like your snapraid setup might be in an inconsistent state. Run htop (install it if you have to) and see the things that are running.

--

• Not sure what to say about that other than suggesting you contact the script author and say you think you have orphans running.

--

• i figured it out myself. Scheduled tasks was the origin.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!