LXC Container im KVM Plugin

• First of all, I would like to apologize for the poor English. I use a translation program. I'm having trouble with a Debian Bullseye AMD64 LXC container in the KVM plugin. When I use the Debian Bullseyse AMD64 template, I can't get to a terminal after installing and starting the LXC container created from it. The buttons for Terminal (Monitor), Spice, and any other visual access are unavailable and grayed out. The LXC-Debian container is running, network works but I can't do anything. Errors are not displayed. Finally, I created an LXC container for Pihole in Proxmox and created a template from it with ssh access (removed network interface before). I imported that into OMV (via ssh), assigned network (Macvtap Bridge) and made a few settings. The LXC container works fine. It would be better if I could visually access a container created in OMV/KVM from an offered template. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

• Offizieller Beitrag

These are not VMs and you have to use a different method to access that is more like docker. You have to use a console to connect - RE: LXC support for openmediavault-kvm plugin

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I'm glad that the pihole LXC container created via Proxmox works well and can be reached via ssh. I will deal with it again in the next few days, create a new container and test it. Thanks first of all.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm glad that the pihole LXC container created via Proxmox works well and can be reached via ssh

The LXC containers created with the kvm plugin can be reached via ssh once ssh is installed. The templates (not created by omv-extras) don't have it preinstalled though. You can also access the containers with virt-manager.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!