XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• Remove NFS from the service list in Autoshutdown and use a different trigger (like kb/s up/down) instead?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hello
    I have been using kodi-server based from this thread and it work great till now.

Today, i decided to move forward and use the docker-gui. But i was greeted by unfamiliar features that i cant seem to understand.

I have been using this command:

Code
    docker run -d --restart=always --net=host -e MYSQLip=10.10.10.2 -e MYSQLport=3306 -e MYSQLuser=myuser -e MYSQLpass=mypass -e KODIWATCHDOG=true -v /opt/kodi:/opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data nicjo814/docker-kodi-headless:15.0

Anyone care to help on how to put the old configuration on the new GUI please.
    Thanks

• You should enter the -e parameters as "Environment variables". The -v parameters are entered under "Volumes and Bind mounts". The restart=always parameter is specified with the check-box in the top of the run container window. I think that's all you would need... But none of that is necessary if you haven't deleted your container already...

By the way you should probably remove Mysql user/pass from your post...

• i have removed the old docker and kodi / containers based on this thread and started new with the docker-gui and downloaded kodi again.

Ok, as long as you specified the bind mount /opt/kodi:/opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data in the "Bind mounts and volumes" section when you started the container from the plugin you should have all the old configuration intact including advancedsettings.xml (unless you also deleted the /opt/kodi path on your host system).

• One thing, is watchdog activated or i need to do something more?

Update:
    im seeing this in my log

• One thing, is watchdog activated or i need to do something more?

Update:
    im seeing this in my log

Simplest is just to test the watchdog by copying in some new file and see if it appears in your library. Regarding the error in your log it's because there is a "popup" window telling you to update to the 15.2 stable version, but that shouldn't be a problem I think.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!