[WIKI] Getting support.

• That Article definitly needs an overhaul up. Refer to the Plugin section on the wiki that was already created by myself months ago. You mix normal plugins with 3rd party plugins and this needs to be declared precisely!

Oh an bugreports for omv-extras.org plugins can be issued on github.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Yes, that is the page the initial material was drawn from. If I recall correctly, it is licensed cc attribution 3.0. Once the initial draft is done, I like to go back and add attribution as footnotes, add references to further reading, and clean up the markup.

Please feel free to delete anything you don't like, I am just a temporary guest in your house.

• Offizieller Beitrag

If the license is respected and fully fulfilled i think there is no problem. To do not run into such issues i prefer that everything is written by the author itself.

What are your thoughts about that. How to process the mentioned wiki articel?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!