Temperature CPU?

• Does it still show when you run sensors

Run sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors and give me the results, remember to only enable the CPU temp.

[align=center]
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• and

the attachment for sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors

• Code
    rm /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    wget -O /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/openmediavault-sensors/master/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    chmod +x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors

Update the script again, refresh the webui and then check graphs.

If it still does not work can you check if /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/ has a folder called something like sensors-it877....
    If it does have the folder can you re-run the debug command again, making sure you have enabled CPU temp.

Thanks

[align=center]

• Sorry, but no graphs again....

I don't have the folder you tell me....

• Hi,

I tried also to disable coretemp module and refresh sensors with /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors but nothing changed in my sad graphics... ?(

Have you new ideas?

Thankyou for assistance.

• I follow alexicon's instructions but this is the output:

Of course I relunch commands to regenerate sensors conf... so there isn't the folder.

What is acpi_enforce_resources=lax? I see in internet that may be dangerous for the hardware. Is it safe?

Thankyou

• The plugin works under OMV 4. I had it installed when i upgraded and it's working fine.

[align=center]

• I installed the plugin on the OMV 4.0.15-1 and switching-on in the Services -> Sensors CPU Temperature, Show Cores and MB Temperature. There were graphs in Diagnostics -> System Informaton -> Performance statistics -> OMV Sensors. But these graphics are not updated, but stand still. The Refresh button does not help. The graphs are updated only if I make the switching-off / switching-on and Save Apply in the Services -> CPU Temperature or Show Cores or MB Temperature or all off/on. The remaining graphics in Performance statistics are updated normally.

• Hi,

I've recently tested the plugin on a NanoPi Neo2 and it seems that this CPU temperature sensor is not supported yet.

Code
    root@localhost:~# sensors
    iio_hwmon-isa-0000
    Adapter: ISA adapter
    temp1: +35.2°C

Would it be possible to support a CPU with just 1 temperature sensor?

Regards,
    Timeless

• I try to use the plugin on 2 omv machinesfo testing.
    Both are running with the 3.16.0-5-amd64.
    My issue on the first one ist that only the cpu teperature is showing as a graph all other are "empty".

any ideas ?

Tom

• I installed the latest plugin on OMV4, but complained with the following message

Bash
    sudo omv-mkconf sensors
    sed: can't read /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: No such file or directory

is this omv-mkgraph replaced by something else in OMV4?
    My omv4 is installed from scratch.

• But what if you have a fresh install of OMV 4? It is not listed in the plugins list, how can I install it?

You can't.

There is no version compatible with OMV4, and I doubt very much there ever will be, sorry. :(

[align=center]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!