subsonic plugin error

• Hi all,

I Just installed the subsonic plugin (with a little trick, I first didn't understood I had to active the download manager repo, it could be a good idea to indicate that on the omv-extras website).
    Installation went fine, but when I go to the subsonic section, i got this error:

Then if I activate it anyway, apply changes, I got a message "No version installed yet". It seems to be normal, so I click the "Update Subsonic" button. I then got this error:

If I try the Install Beta option, i just got a blank window.

Any ideas?

• It looks like it was unable to add to the config file, make sure your config file is ok by doing a cat /etc/openmediavault/config I would not post it as it will have sensitive info.

If it looks ok, try removing and the re-installing the plugin.

Zitat

apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-subsonic
    apt-get install openmediavault-subsonic

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jhmiller ()

• Ok, I have been able to get it working. The issue is that the integrated downloader wget the wrong url (is this considered as a bug, or a sourceforge issue?)

1- install the plugin from omv
    2- connect through ssh and download subsonic

Code
    http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/project/subsonic/subsonic/5.0/subsonic-5.0.deb

3- install subsonic 5.0 manually

Code
    dpkg -i subsonic-5.0.deb

When it asks me to overwrite the config file, I answered no, assuming that the plugin created one.
    4- go to omv interface, if there is any, ignore error message, activate the plugin and apply changes, it should detect that version 5.0 is installed.

I can now access subsonic through myip:4040, but I still have the config.xml error, but not every time I go to the subsonic config page (?!?)

If I can give any specific information to help solve this issue (bug perhaps?) I'll be glad to do so.

• Execute omv-mkconf omvextrasorg sendsupport via CLI so we can have a look at your config file as it seems to be broken. Post the ID here so we know which log is yours.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Are you sure the upload worked? There was no Log uploaded.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• ^C ?? Seems like you aborted it, maybe by accident. It should look like this:

Greetings
    David

• Then we have to do it oldschool.

cat /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and post the output here. Remove your ssl cert from it and passwords that may be stored in the config.

Greetings
    David

• Is there a .bak file in /etc/openmediavault with content?

Greetings
    David

• Just to verify, please post the output of the following:

ls -lah /etc/openmediavault/

Greetings
    David

• When did you cooy it and from where? The file is 17kilobytes big which is the typcial size for it, so it isnt empty.

It should however be owned by openmediavault... but maybe you can explain what you mean by copied first...

Greetings
    David

• Replace the files in the etc which was equal to 0, on file in the folder / usr.
    then changed the file owner to root on openmediavault.
    but now I get some different errors and the plugin still did not work.
    I can not choose the path, he just does not show or anything when I try to choose.

ahhh I get it ... I have lost all the settings. ?(?(?(?(

• Just checked on my end and the plugin installs ok, there is no beta version ATM so that did not install but the latest version (5.0) installed fine.

I am off to work now but will check it again when I get back.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!