Error when trying to " APPLY CONFIGURATION"

• Hello,

i just setup a clean OMV. I installed TVHeadend and Oscam without any problems. Then i restarted und installed Snapraid and AUFs. After setting up Snapraid and Aufs i wanted to create a user to get SMB Access.

This is the Error Message i receive, as soon as i want to do any saving:

What to do ?

Software:
    OMV 3.0 / Plex / Snapraid / Tvheadend / ecoDMS / sonar / sabnzbd
    Hardware:
    ASRock C2750D4I / 2x Kingston KVR16E11/8 / Dell PERC H200 Crossflashed / 8x WD Red 3 TB / 60GB TeamGroup Dark L3 SSD / Samsung 750 EVO 256 GB SSD / Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate 6 DVB-S2

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von davidh2k ()

• There seems to be something wrong with your postfix startup script. Would you post it please via the following command?

cat /etc/init.d/postfix

Gretings
    David

PS: Use codeboxes for all code, and not post part of it directly and part of it in quote. Thank you.

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• What I've found out so far, when i installed oscam it created a script called "restart.sh" and moved it to /etc/init.d
    The script was supposed to check if oscam is running and/or crashed. In case it stoped it would restart oscam.

I now deleted the script and the Postfix error message is gone. but normally i guess this script could be pretty usefull for me...

Software:
    Hardware:
    ASRock C2750D4I / 2x Kingston KVR16E11/8 / Dell PERC H200 Crossflashed / 8x WD Red 3 TB / 60GB TeamGroup Dark L3 SSD / Samsung 750 EVO 256 GB SSD / Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate 6 DVB-S2

• I totally overread that. You restart.sh script needs LSB tags. Post it here too.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Hi David,

here we go:

Software:
    Hardware:

• Fixed:

• Super !

Dankeschön!

Gibt eine kleine Spende an OMV für die schnelle und tolle Hilfe!

Software:
    Hardware:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!