[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato Guide [OLD]

• I will be updating the script in the next few days to also install Lazy Librarian and maybe JDownloader if people would like that also. I realy would like a better ui with less questions as well but i will see what i can do.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I tried this and it worked perfectly. But i can't restore my setting, but it's nothing

Thanks to you and Rudd

• Zitat von "Cissou"

I tried this and it worked perfectly. But i can't restore my setting, but it's nothing

Thanks to you and Rudd

You might have to delete the .couchpotato folder before doing the mv command
    service CouchPotatoServer stop
    rm -R /root/.couchpotato
    mv /root/.couch_backup /root/.couchpotato
    service CouchPotatoServer start

Thanks guys for trying this for me, ill let Rudd know it now working.

• Well CouchPotato V2 still doesn't work :/

Also, i confirm that SickBeard is not TPB enabled. I'm quite sure there is some kind of forked version of it with the correct scraper and a mechanism for magnet links.

Did anyone managed to add it as a provider ?

TVtorrents or EZRSS barely gets any hits even for very common TV shows...

• When you say CPv2 does not work, can you provide more info. Is it the quality profile stil or something else?

I could add another option to install a forked version of sickbeard but would need to know what version you would like.

• For CPv2:

I just can't add any movies as wanted. I can do a search, but then adding the movie just does nothing. When adding a movie there is two drop-down menus. The first one let me choose with multiple different names and the other one is plain empty.

For the extended torrent support fork, i think it's this one.

• Can you try with the latest script but make sure you have stopped CPv2 and make sure the data folder has been deleted.

service CouchPotatoServer stop
    rm -R /root/.couchpotato

Then run latest version of my script, make sure its the latest (will ask if you have database problems) I think i will get it to show a version number so users know they are running latest version.

I will try and add the other sickbeard to the script A.S.A.P.

• I will try to do that in the evening.

Last time i checked that the omv-install script was really deleted and then i executed again your omv.sh script. I thought there would be a new menu of some kind for CPv2 but there wasn't. But maybe i just needed to erase de CP folder before running again your script.

It's either that or i didn't get the latest version of the script (i think i attempted that last saturday).

Anyway thanks a lot for taking a look at the extended torrent support fork :)
    If i'm not mistaken, i think this fork could be just installed above the standard SickBeard version, but i didn't really take a look at the git content itself.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who doesn't like/want to go through newsgroups !

PS: Not a really big concern for me but, i stupidly tried to update Headphones and now i get an error when browsing most pages. I will try to give you a sample of this error tonight aswell. What's the general guideline about updating all these programs ?

• I have been working on a update to the script that will use a new layout and make it easier to add new apps if/when they are asked for or released. It also has SB torrent support and the main apps can install normal or develop versions(used to be CPv2 only) It will also have and uninstall option for each app as well(comming soon)

Most apps apart from SubSonic will notify if an update is out (CPv2 can auto update) then you just need to click on the update link in the webui and the program will update it self. The script can also be used to updated apps or even change branch. If you have CPv2 normal branch install and want to try the develop branch you can select it in the script and it will download the latest version and keep your old settings. When you install an app you already have it will not change any of your settings, it will just update it to the latest version, I would only do this if an update (from the webui) has broke something, this does happen but not to offten thanks to the devs working on the apps now-days.

• This is the new menu for my script. Its on the second page when you run the script. The first page is used for custom folder locations, this needed to be asked first as the uninstaller needs this info.

To install the apps, you can either do one app at a time by typing it's number and pressing enter (5[ENTER]) or by entering more then one number and pressing enter (3 5 8 9 10 11[ENTER])
    It is also the same method to uninstall the applications but you need to add a "-" to the number of the application you wish to remove (-5[ENTER])

It would be best if you do not try to install and uninstall in one go (3 -6 11) as it may lead to errors also do not try and install 2 versions of the same app, the script will not allow it and will just return you back to the menu.

I have a few more test (un)installs still to do but hope to release it later tonight (UK)

Miller

• looks good

will the uninstall option work for people who have used the previous script or will we need to run this one to allow it? sorry if that sounds confusing.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• It will work with the last script but not the very first script that i made ages ago, i doubt any one has any apps installed using that 1. Also you can only uninstall 1 app at a time, you can do -1 -5 -8 but it will only uninstall the -1(or what ever was first) app then go back to the menu.

I have also added PyLoad to the install list, so thats LazyLibrarian and PyLoad that are new to the script.

• I want updates on this.... Will try it later.

OMV x64 running on:
    Asus E45M1-I DELUXE mini-ITX / AMD E-450 / HD 6320
    8GB DDR3 (2x4GB)
    5x3TB SATA6 Western Digital Caviar Green IntelliPower in RAID5
    All living inside a Fractal Design Array R2.

• New script is live.

If you have the latest omv.sh file, just run it and it will run my latest script if you dont download it somewhere safe(this file gets latest script everytime its run)

wget http://jamied.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/omv.sh
    chmod a+x omv.sh
    ./omv.sh

If you want to try PyLoad the default user and password is "admin"

I have tested as much as i can for now and have installed without any issues more then 5 times in a row but not all systems are the same so you might have some errors. If you do just post back here and i will try and fix as soon as i can.
    I still have a few more thing planed that i hope will speed up the install as well as tidy the code up a little bit more.
    Enjoy guys.
    Miller

• Thank you very much for your script !! wondeful guy Mr Miller :)
    I'm certainly a noob for not Knowning the difference between the Master and Developer version of Coach Potato and Sickbeard...
    explain it to me like I'm a four-year-old :)

• Zitat von "Jawa24"

Thank you very much for your script !! wondeful guy Mr Miller :)
    I'm certainly a noob for not Knowning the difference between the Master and Developer version of Coach Potato and Sickbeard...
    explain it to me like I'm a four-year-old :)

The develop branches should be called testing as thats what they do. any new code is put in the develop branch and if no major problems are found it gets added to the master or "main" branch.

For most people the mater branch is the 1 to choose but for others who like to help with code and fixes the develop branch is there.
    just think of the develop branch as a beta version.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!