[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato Guide [OLD]

• V1.0.4
    Should now install unrar even if repo has changed or has removed unrar.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hi - a couple of points purely "fyi".. :)

1) Doing some trial builds over the past few days on 2 different HP N40L boxes, re-installing OS upwards numerous times, every time without fail CouchPatatoServer is missing the quality settings, each time stopping the service then deleting the /root/.couchpatato folder then restarting fixes it. Can confirm this happens both when installing to the default location AND my personal preference of /opt. Similarly the same if installing on its own or with others. Lastly the same with both the MASTER and DEV branches.

2) When installing CouchPotatoServer | Sickbeard | Headphones | Sabnzbd in one go your final screen which displays the URLS to access the various programs doesn't included CouchPotato.

Hope this helps with your on-going development and refinement etc. Thanks again for the good work.

• V1.0.5

Fixes for issue's 1 & 2

Could you please test the fix for 1 as i am unable to replicate it.

Thanks for the feedback btw.

• Zitat von "SimonW500"

Amazingly quick turnaround!

While the end txt (2) is now fixed :) sadly CouchPotatoServer remains the same :(

Also to add that I've just checked this is repeatable for me:

a) Install via your script
    b) Fire up web interface, click green button, check in settings = no quality settings
    c) Stop service, remove /root/.couchpotato dir, start service
    d) Fire up web interface, click green button, check in settings = quality settings now there

then, to repeat:

e) Stop service, remove /root/.couchpotato dir and main install dir (in my case /opt/CouchPotatoServer)
    f) Install via your script
    g) b) Fire up web interface, click green button, check in settings = back to no quality settings

Happy to test whatever may be helpful (as you can probably guess this isn't a live/in-use setup yet.. equally happy that I and others can very easily work round this problem with a one-off series of easy steps so hardly the end of the world! :)

• Changed it again, this is only other way i could think off to get it to work, thanks for testing the last one and if you could test this 1 ;)

Thanks

Miller

• sry 4 bad English iam from Germany.
    I Installed sabnzb and it work fine. Only problem is to adding my server. it shows me instant that the server adress is invalid, but on my synology nas i also have sabnzb and there the server is accepted.
    An idea why this message appiers ?

thx kekeao

• Hi,

A new version of sabnzbdplus is up (0.7.5) but can't update via the script,

i tried

Code
    /etc/init.d/SABnzbd update

and

Code
    service SABnzbd update

it only update to the 0.7.4 version.

keep up your good work jhmiller

• Sorry about that, I did notice the update a few days ago but as I am testing another sabnzbd I totally forgot about it. Update should now work, please try again and if possible report back.

Miller

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

Sorry about that, I did notice the update a few days ago but as I am testing another sabnzbd I totally forgot about it. Update should now work, please try again and if possible report back.

Miller

Hi - can you please confirm the intended/preferable method to perform an update? Ta.

• As Cissou said on the other page, either of these methods should work.

• I have been searching and can't seem to find out if there is an easy way to update subsonic. i'm running an older version of this script and really dont want to start over as everything is working good.

• You should just be able to install Subsonic again using my script, this should not wipe out your settings but just update you to the latest version.

• If you already have omv.sh you don't need to re-download it as its just a downloader for the main script that saves you having to keep giving it run permissions every time.

So if you have got it, just run omv.sh and if not do as you have said above but keep it after the script has finished.

• is anyone else having issues since updating to 0.7.5 SABnzbd doesnt liek the version of unrar and saying Your UNRAR version is not recommended, get it from http://www.rarlab.com/rar_add.htm.

Code
    root@openmediavault:/# usr/bin/unrar

UNRAR 3.93 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2010 Alexander Roshal

Usage:     unrar <command> -<switch 1> -<switch N> <archive> <files...>
                   <@listfiles...> <path_to_extract\>

any ideas?
    thanks guys,
    paul

• Have you checked for updates on the omv webui, it should show updates to unrar.

My current unrar is

Code
    UNRAR 4.10 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2012 Alexander Roshal

Usage:     unrar <command> -<switch 1> -<switch N> <archive> <files...>
                   <@listfiles...> <path_to_extract\>

I have checked the version on the site you listed and that is 3.30, so I would not use that 1 at all.

• Moving over from Freenas as I had a power failure and my main drive died. So got OMV installed, used this quide to get SABnzbd and others installed. Everything seems to be ok, but I am getting an "invalid server address" in SAB. When I load a nzb file it does not download. Also, when setting folders, how the heck do I point it to my raid drive?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!