Web login screen constantly refreshing, cannot log in

• Morning good friends!

A weird problem. I tried to log into OMV this morning (latest version) however the web login screen is constantly refreshing therefore not allowing me to enter credentials. The "Select Language" dropdown is empty with a wiggly red underscore underneath (as if theres a spelling mistake in Word) but the page refreshes so quickly I can't choose a language or log in. It's the same from other computers/tablets in my house.

I SSH'd in and performed an update/upgrade then rebooted the server, but the same problem remains.

Any advice gleefully received!!!

:)

Cleggy.

OMV 1.0 running on HP Microserver N40L, 8GB/5.5TB
    MiniDLNA, CUPS, Transmission, ClamAV
    Serving Linn DS music system and Raspberry Pi/OpenELEC

• Hi Cleggy,

sounds like a typical "cache-problem" :) Have you tried do delete the cache of your browser, delete cookies etc. ?
    What about if you are using a different browser ? same Problem ?

Greetings

Andre

Asus Z97M-Plus / Intel Core i5 / 16 GB RAM / System: 120 GB Intel SSD / RAID 1 - 2 x 4 TB Seagate ST4000VN000 / USB Backup HDD - Seagate Backup Plus Desktop STCA4000200

OMV - Arrakis 4.1.22.1
    Kernel 4.19.0.0 bpo4 - amd64
    PHP 7.0.33-0+deb9u1

• Volker fixed that bug last night. Make sure you upgraded your server to 1.0.27.3 version and then, clear specific cookies of your browser. The cookie you need to remove contain a value "locale".

• Aaah, many thank folks, indeed it was only an issue with Chrome. IE worked fine. Subsequently I've removed cache n cookies and all is groovy.
    Splendid!

Good day to all.

Cleggy.

OMV 1.0 running on HP Microserver N40L, 8GB/5.5TB
    MiniDLNA, CUPS, Transmission, ClamAV
    Serving Linn DS music system and Raspberry Pi/OpenELEC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!