openmediavault-emby plugin (formerly mediabrowser)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have omv 3.0.54 , but cannot install emby plugin.

When plugin installing my omv shows that i must use omv 3.0.13, but i am using 3.0.54

That's because the plugin isn't ready for OMV 3.0.54. Where did you get the plugin from? If you read on the omv-extras home page, it will tell you it is not in the repo and not ready.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

They must be leftover in your cache. Use the apt clean button. If you read a few pages back, you can install emby without the plugin.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Hi,

I'm keep getting fail2ban filter errors:

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• Hello,

I want to install Emby but I can't get it to work. I'm using OMV 2.2.13.

When I install Emby after enabling Mono in reposotory, I get the following error :

However, Emby appear in the services, as you can see in emby.png. When I try to force update, I get the error in error_forcing_update.png

I can't use the web client.

I already post in Emby forums but they told me to come to this thread. Please help. Thanks !

• Yes and i´m glad that it still does... but when i choose force update in plugin menu i do also get that mono.zip error that i did not have before...

if i hadn´t installed emby already i would use a docker container ... ;)

• Yes and i´m glad that it still does... but when i choose force update in plugin menu i do also get that mono.zip error that i did not have before...

if i hadn´t installed emby already i would use a docker container ... ;)

What did you do to make it work the first time ? I really dont know what to do :(

• Nothing... I've did a fresh install a few days ago and before doing any big updates I've installed my plugins like emby.... I've just seen that there is an update available.... I'll check that tomorrow ;)

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

• Nothing... I've did a fresh install a few days ago and before doing any big updates I've installed my plugins like emby.... I've just seen that there is an update available.... I'll check that tomorrow ;)

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

my install is quite fresh too... I am already using Plex but I need to switch to Emby for multi-users ...

• The plugin should not work for omv3 only, because the code is not ported to the new omv3 code basis. It should work for omv2, but I never used omv2. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hoppel118 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a tutorial for emby with omv3?

Look back a few pages in this thread.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!