openmediavault-emby plugin (formerly mediabrowser)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did tekkb abandon the plugin or is he just busy with private/personal life?

No idea. I don't think he has been on the forum in a while.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Double check your advanced settings.Ensure you enter your domain correctly in the Remote Access URL, (not sure the name), option.
    Emby has a few options to connect remotely like Plex.

You can either connect to your server with Emby Connect or directly to your domain.
    If you are using SSL, then you need to convert you cert to .pfk.
    I think the instructions are in this thread.

Hello,

After ensuring that all was right everywhere, I have made a factory reset of my router and after that, all was fine, emby was accessible from internet. I have no idea about why it didn't work (my rule disappeared from the router, and when I made it back, it was fine (but never used).
    Thank you for confirming me it wasn't a problem with OMV3.0
    Marc

• Hi,
    Luke from Emby told me that i should Update the SQlite to improve the performance of Emby.

I tried it but i cant find an Update.
    I Updated everything in the omv Gui and also tried

Code
    sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

But i am still on

Sqlite version: 3.7.13

On which way i can Update it???

• Offizieller Beitrag

How to fix it?

Fix the plugin :)

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• on this way.... i use the emby with the docker plugin, and it works.... It is a nice easy way, too ;)

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• Anybody in here have the playback remotely issue?

What exactly do you mean with that issue? I don't have any issue with latest emby server and emby for kodi.

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I can't play video or audio remotely on my iPhone.
    The mp3 can play remotely on computer though.
    Tried it with http & https with the app and URL, but not working.
    I couldn't get them to work on NextCloud either.
    However, local network is playing fine.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• These Question are not related to omv in my opinion. I would ask that in the emby forum. ;)

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• @tinh_x7 on my omv3 system i have nextcloud without any issues an emby runns with docker without any issues, too.

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• I have all my data in more then one sharefolder. There are linkedt in the docker container for emby. I can play my Movies and mp3 remotly with a browser or a app. It works fine.

• @tekkb Best wishes to your daughter and welcome back!

Greetings Hoppel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!