SMB Problem

• Hello,

I've recently logged into OpenMediaVault to make a change for a samba user and I've come across the following problem.

When I goto the shares to make a change for example add/remove IPs from the allow list and click on OK, I get the following:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; sudo invoke-rc.d 'samba' start 2>&1': Starting Samba daemons: nmbdSegmentation fault failed! invoke-rc.d: initscript samba, action "start" failed.

When I click on show details I get

I've rebooted the device and samba no longer starts, when I check the status from the webGUI by going to System Information and then SMB/CIFS tab I get the following:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'sudo smbstatus -u 2>&1': Inconsistency detected by ld.so: ../sysdeps/x86_64/dl-machine.h: 466: elf_machine_rela_relative: Assertion `((reloc->r_info) & 0xffffffff) == 8' failed!

Clicking on show details gives me

Code
    Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'sudo smbstatus -u 2>&1': Inconsistency detected by ld.so: ../sysdeps/x86_64/dl-machine.h: 466: elf_machine_rela_relative: Assertion `((reloc->r_info) & 0xffffffff) == 8' failed!' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/smb.inc:384
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: SMBRpc->getStats(NULL)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(262): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('SMB', 'getStats', NULL)
    #3 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #4 {main}

I'm currently running 0.3.2 and it's up-to-date.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!