HP Raid Status "Plugin"

• i have tried to follow this thread for the Dell PERC310 (LSI) raid card have but i can't get the "plugin" to show up in the list.
    i edited the files to reference my script which is below

the script outputs a lot of data, a snippet i have included in the spoiler,
    but i still don't see anything show up in the list of plugins along the side after adding all the other files mentioned, is there a log file i can reference ?

• i have tried to follow the "Plug in" tutorial and that is not working either, no "First Plugin" shows up in the tree, i have even tried creating it in the User modules folder

edit:
    i found i had to run source /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions && omv_purge_internal_cache on the server. so now i see the plugin tree entry, just got to work out how to get it to display the data!

OptiPlex 9020M USFF 8GB RAM

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von deejc ()

• Folks,
    I try to get the reporting in WebUI on my P420 working, so I try and update the HowTo https://forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/6165-HP-Raid-Status-Plugin/?postID=78631#post78631 from anto.

The past years, it was new hardware, but now the HDDs are having some up time, so I want to see in advance if one droppes dead, before the next one dies and by this kills the RAID and my file server.

Download & install hpssacli-2.0-16.0_amd64.deb from

https://downloads.linux.hpe.co…ssacli-2.0-16.0_amd64.deb

Bash
    wget https://downloads.linux.hpe.com/SDR/repo/mcp/pool/non-free/hpssacli-2.0-16.0_amd64.deb
    dpkg -i hpssacli-2.0-16.0_amd64.deb

Edit with editor of your liking (for me its vim)

Bash
    vim /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/31-hpraid

in row 24 excachge thist:

Diff
    -HWRAID_BIN="/usr/sbin/hpacucli"
    +HWRAID_BIN="/usr/sbin/hpssacli"

then test from CLI:

Bash
    omv-sysinfo 31-hpraid

if you see something like this, your golden:

have fun

• Sorry to necro an old topic, Is there a version of this plugin for OMV 5.x?

I tried running it and got:

Code
    root@Galaxy:~# omv-sysinfo 31-hpraid
    /usr/sbin/omv-sysinfo: 102: /usr/sbin/omv-sysinfo: /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/31-hpraid_v0.3: Exec format error
    root@Galaxy:~#
    Main Server:
    OMV 6.x HP Proliant N40L, 8GB ECC Ram, p410 HW Raid Controller w/ 512MB BBWC, Intel Dual GigE NIC, Icy Dock MB602SPO-B
    Storage: 4x 4TB WD RED HDD's, HW Raid5
    Backup Server:
    OMV 6.x HP Proliant N36L, 8GB ECC Ram, Intel GigE NIC
    Storage: 4x 6TB HDD's, SW Raid10

• Sorry to necro an old topic, Is there a version of this plugin for OMV 5.x?

I tried running it and got:

Code
    root@Galaxy:~# omv-sysinfo 31-hpraid
    /usr/sbin/omv-sysinfo: 102: /usr/sbin/omv-sysinfo: /usr/share/openmediavault/sysinfo/modules.d/31-hpraid_v0.3: Exec format error
    root@Galaxy:~#

You don't say anything about what hardware you are running OMV on or what architecture the package you are trying to run is meant for. But "Exec format error" usually indicates a mismatch - trying to run amd64 software on ARM hardware or vice versa.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• You don't say anything about what hardware you are running OMV on or what architecture the package you are trying to run is meant for. But "Exec format error" usually indicates a mismatch - trying to run amd64 software on ARM hardware or vice versa.

Sorry, the topic is HP raid and that's what I'm using (p410 on a HP Proliant N40L) so I just assumed everyone else was using a HP HW raid card too.

Main Server:
    OMV 6.x HP Proliant N40L, 8GB ECC Ram, p410 HW Raid Controller w/ 512MB BBWC, Intel Dual GigE NIC, Icy Dock MB602SPO-B
    Backup Server:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a version of this plugin for OMV 5.x?

Nope. It wasn't even ported to OMV 4.x. The code hasn't been touched in almost five years. https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…ers/openmediavault-hpraid

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• No worries, I'll just use the HP cmdline utility.

Main Server:
    Backup Server:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!