Can't get deluge to install...

• use chrome to inspect the page and check for problems or first try clearing the browser cache

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Working great! Thanks for the Deluge plugin. Im sure many people will appreciate it! A few buddies of mine had issues with it as well and all gave in to using Transmission.

• Definitely working good. Only issue is that I cannot change the password. It reverts back immediately. I believe that the user deluge is running under (deluge-daemon) does not have permissions to access where the config file is. You may want to update this in your script?

How would I update this manually?

Thank you for all of your help.

• Thanks for the feed back Tengis, have you tried stopping and then restarting the plugin after changing the password, I do not think any changes to the webui settings take effect until after a re-start

• I tried restarting it, yes. Did the script create a user "deluge" or "deluge-daemon"? I created the user "deluge" before we got this installed and working. Would that pose a problem?

I had to give r/w permissions to "deluge-daemon" to my download folders before it would work. I assume I need to do the same to a folder that houses the config...

Code
    root@znas:/home# ls -l
    total 8
    drwxr-xr-x 2 deluge        users 4096 Oct 23 07:19 deluge
    drwxr-xr-x 3 deluge-daemon users 4096 Oct 25 04:30 deluge-daemon

Is this where the config is?

Code
    root@znas:~/.config# ls -l
    total 4
    drwx------ 6 deluge-daemon root 4096 Oct 24 17:25 deluge
  • The main config files are stored in /home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/, this should have the proper permissions already, in fact, You should not have to manually set any permissions.

• Just swapped my password around 3 times without any problems, filled in the old and 2 new passwords fields, clicked change then logged out. No restart was needed and new password was effective straight away.

• New version

To Install:

1. Use the backup feature to backup your current settings
    2. Run apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-deluge
    3. cd /tmp
    4. wget http://jamied.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/openmediavault-deluge_1.0.1_all.deb
    5. dpkg -i openmediavault-deluge_1.0.1_all.deb; apt-get install -f

You should now see a new button that has been added, I think Tengis will like this new button ;)

6. After install has finished, change all settings on the plugin page to what they were, DO NOT enable, save and apply
    7. Use the restore button to restore your previous setting
    8. Now you can enable the service

Apart from the "new button" ;) the init script has changed so that the service page now reports the correct status and there was an issue where the button to open the webui would only work if the show tab checkbox was ticked, this too has been fixed.

NOTE
    The new button did not show for me until I refreshed the page, if you do not see it please try this first.

Any problems please let me know
    Miller

• Was the new button of any use to you? or did you just use the original button?

• Hello sir. I am a relative newb when it comes to linux, and OMV. But I am fearless. What's the worst that can happen? I have to reinstall and start over. LOL. Thank you for making a deluge plugin. One of the trackers I use prefers it over transmission (from what I can discern by the version numbers). I was able to install your plugin with a few caveats. I had to manually download a few of the dependencies as they weren't being downloaded and installed by your package (I believe I'm using the right terms). One was the a libboost, libtorrent and one of the python modules? I'm sorry, I'm at work and should have written them down. I was able to figure out how to get them and install them, and successfully installed the 1.3.5. The web interface comes up as a separate tab in my browser, but it doesn't show within the web interface section within the OMV administration page for the plugin. Any idea what I did wrong?

Kindest regards,

Darcy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!