Upgrading SABNZbd (Code, Not Plugin)

• SABNZBD has always been a problem for me in servers since it doesn't have a GUI-based upgrade method.

It also seems that OMV doesn't have a way to do this with the plugin upgrade, I'm still a version behind.

Is there a trick you can do with SSH or something to shut down, upgrade SABNZBD's code, and restart it, to be on the latest? GUI (like CouchPotato offers) would be best but I don't think this is possible in SAB?

• http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/faq#toc26

Zitat

How do I upgrade SABnzbd to a new version?It's simple! All your settings are stored away from the main sabnzbd folder, and will be kept between upgrades.
    If you are moving between major versions (such as a 0.4 version to a 0.5 version) it is recommended that you finish your current queue. As major versions may create new queue files (your old queue file will still exist if you choose to go back to it and finish up downloading)
    For Windows just run the installer and it will replace your old version!
    For OSX / Linux just overwrite your current sabnzbd folder with the new files.

i copy my sabnzbd.ini file somewhere safe, untar the file i downloaded and copy my .ini file back in. restart sabnzbd and its done

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!