owncloud 7 unknown error occurred

• hi all,
    I just followed this guide to install the latest version of owncloud.
    ownCloud 7 install on OMV 1 with current plugin

first let me say this is the best guide i have ever had to follow, percise and accurate right down to the end, hats off to tekkb for putting the time into this.

My question is about the owncloud android app, this might be the wrong place to ask so if it is please excuse my ignorance.

here's where i'm at, i can put in my address; "https://address:8443
    i then get a pop up to accept the certificate, which i do and then i get the error "Unknown error occurred"
    has anyone had this error?
    Thanks for any help.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von HackitZ () aus folgendem Grund: tekkb fixed the issue for me, great tech support.

• Yeah, let me find you an example so you don't screw it up. It is kind of weird how you put them in, it is an array.

Code
    array (
        0 => '192.168.1.12:8443',
        1 => 'username.dyndns.org:8443',
      ),

but I'm sure you did not use username so use what it actually is.

• ok so it will look like this?

'trusted_domains' =>

Code
    array (
      ),

Sorry i'm not that fluent in terminal, i'm more dangerous than experienced.

Ok i figured it out, this was already in there,

Code
    array (
    0 => '192.168.1.12:8443',1 =>',
    ),
  • When you paste in code use the codebox or click on source. That way you do not lost formatting. That looks correct but spacing seems off cuz you did not use one of methods I mention. Let me check this error.

Can you tell me, does your common name in your SSL certificate match that dyndns address?
    Also, post editing your config.php can you still connect locally?

• When you paste in code use the codebox or click on source. That way you do not lost formatting. That looks correct but spacing seems off cuz you did not use one of methods I mention. Let me check this error.

Can you tell me, does your common name in your SSL certificate match that dyndns address?
    Also, post editing your config.php can you still connect locally?

the spacing was off in my post as i tried to edit the spacing but messed it up, i hand wrote the code in nano editor.
    yes my common name matches my ssl certificate less adding the port 8443.
    local ip still works after adding 1 => 'username.dyndns.org:8443',, but my error changed agin, error is now couldnt establish connection.

• I'm positive this is correct. You can click on the 2 tiny pieces of paper in the upper right hand corner of a code box to copy it and paste elsewhere.

Code
    array (
      ),
  • You might want to install webmin.. It has a file manager you can use to edit files. I even use it when I am writing code for plugins. I just find it easier and faster then messing with specialized editors, specially when I am bug fixing.

http://www.webmin.com/deb.html

You will have an error at end of install. You just have to do this to get the rest of the dependencies installed.
    apt-get -f install

• hey tekkb,
    really didnt want to start another thread.

do you know why my owncloud log is full of this?

Code
    {"reqId":"54715ad17e0b5","app":"OC_Group_OpenMediaVault","message":"[color=#FF0000]Failed to get user 'my user name[/color]' (code=6000, [color=#FF0000]message=User 'my user name' does not exist[/color])","level":3,"time":"2014-11-23T03:56:01+00:00","method":"PUT","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/InstantUpload\/DSC_0087.JPG-chunking-2575-3-2"}

this is from the instant upload, it's working my picture uploaded ok. could this be a cause for concern?
    here's another example of an error,

Code
    {"reqId":"54715ace02c48","app":"PHP","message":"session_name(): session.name cannot be a numeric or empty '149445847801185383881132081368447442588' at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/session\/internal.php#20","level":3,"time":"2014-11-23T03:55:58+00:00","method":"PUT","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/InstantUpload\/DSC_0087.JPG-chunking-2575-3-0"}
  • things are running great in my setup of owncloud, just a question about owncloud. i'd rather not open another thread but if this is the wrong place let me know.

OMV is showing some updates, jre 7, OMV 1.4 and owncloud 1.2

I'm running OMV version 1.1, and as above followed the guide from tekkb.
    should or can i install these updates or am i looking for problems.
    I'm a little (ADD) and seeing updates kills me to not install them.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!