Teamspeak 3 Plugin not working

• Hi

I am using teamspeak 3 without the plugin you have in the testing repo. i have stopped the one am using and tried the plugin but not allowing me to enable it i get an error after i try to enable it.

I know it still in the testing stage, just want to post the errors i get.

You guys are the best!
    Many thanks
    Wafic

• hi,

it can be that it will not work because you have already installed a ts3 server on your system.
    fore 2 ts3 servers you require a API key.

gr. steel

gr. steel

Cooler Master CM 690 III with 650 watt 80+ gold power supply
    AMD A8-5600k processor
    8 GB ddr 3 1333 ram
    crusial 120 ssd
    5 x 2 TB WesternDigital red harddrive in raid 5
    2 intel 1000mT nic's
    latest OMV stone burner

lets get cooking .....
    don't be afraid of learning it can be fun

• The way i installed my TS3, i just created a user and dragged my old TS3 in the user folder and run it thats all what i did.
    For the plugin i just stopped the old TS3 and installed the plugin and tried to run it and it gave me the above error. I don't think its something to do with the TS which already on the system because its not running and i haven't placed any files in /etc/init.d, all i do to run the old one is ''/home/ts3/serversfiles/ ./ts3server_startscript.sh start/stop'' thats all so that wont effect the plugin if the old server is off.

Edit: just to add i run the old TS3 manually so its off when i was trying the plugin. :)

Regards,
    Wafic

• hi,

do you still have OMV 0.5 ?

gr. steel

Cooler Master CM 690 III with 650 watt 80+ gold power supply
    AMD A8-5600k processor
    8 GB ddr 3 1333 ram
    crusial 120 ssd
    5 x 2 TB WesternDigital red harddrive in raid 5
    2 intel 1000mT nic's
    latest OMV stone burner

lets get cooking .....
    don't be afraid of learning it can be fun

• Your old manual install has to be conflicting with the plugin. Just tried installing on a VM and everything worked as it should, server was started and I was able to connect with a ts3 client.

try uninstalling the plugin, remove the current init script and then reinstall the plugin.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I have removed the plugin and it deleted my other teamspeak server lol but i got a backup of it, reinstalled and worked restored my server settings to the plugin and everything works.
    also placed my licensekey.dat and all perfectly working.

Many thanks for the help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!