Owncloud plugin ACL drama

• As a noob I wanted to just install owncloud 6 via the plugin. Instead of all the manual commands to install owncloud 7

I install owncloud 6 then go to enable the plugin and get a really crappy very huge error in reference to

Here's the first line of the error
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --recursive --modify default:user:www-data:rwx,user:www-data:rwx -- '/media/2dfa80a2-c6bc-45ab-9dfb-83fac02468ee/DATA/' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/2dfa80a2-c6bc-45ab-9dfb-83fac02468ee/DATA/: Operation not supported

then it continues with the same error referencing a whole bunch of files
    the latter files are on an aufs drive with no ACL set....
    I'm thinking this really more has to do with the first part about www

did something mess up during the owncloud plugin install? Did I miss something?

let me know.
    Thanks

• I know this....
    I don't think it has to do with that... seems more some issue with www-data
    does the location of my opencloud data folder need to have acl? It's on a SSD that is totally separate from the AUFS pool.
    Don't know why the AUFS pool is even referenced in this error at all?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes the initial setup folder uses ACL.

Sort of like keeps rolling the error, even if you un-install, some sort of cache. The same happen to me the other day when I selected a btrfs subvolume with snapshots inside and the setfacl failed all the time for owncloud.

Only way to solved was to use (in my case) a natural folder, renaming the subvolume.

In your case I don't know how to resolve it, maybe there is some config saved at the xml of openmediavault insisting in the aufs pool

• yeah that's what I was thinking... I went into config.xml of openmediavault and manually removed the reference to owncloud
    this didn't seem to fix it... so I'm thinking somewhere else it is cached
    some sort of config?...
    maybe someone will know.

I think my problem is that I added the shares (MY AUFS shares) before I enabled the plugin... where would the owncloud shares be saved? in what config?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!